Wednesday, December 13, 2017
We will need members/volunteers by January 20, 2018 to lead activities such as:
- Art Review – lead committee (see below)
- Graphic Design - design invite/e-vite and any printing
- Public Relations & Communications – on-line publicity, send e-vite out to various individuals, organizations, publications, social media, etc.
- Exhibition Sitters – coordinate/schedule sitters for Doors Open Hamilton and May 27th (to confirm)
- Shipping Coordinator – coordinate BAC buddies to accept and shipping back art works from out-of-town/province members
- Installation/De-installation – accept/vet artwork, hang and take down artwork
- May 27th Celebration Reception – plan & manage food & refreshments, etc.
Art Review: Non-Juried Selection Committee
We would like to establish a non-jury selection committee to ensure our exhibition is balanced – consider size of gallery space, variety of subject (e.g. not all trilliums, milkweeds, similar colour).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with what exhibition activity you would like to help with. Your support is needed to make the exhibition a SUCCESS!